Friday, March 11, 2011

My first steps @ Loyola

As I walked towards Loyola’s gates on one very ordinary evening of March, I turned back and realized that this was no such ordinary day, I realized that this is the very first time I walk through these gates wearing my Levi's T-shirt and jean pant which will be used no-more which I dint by that time.. ;).

Came here for an interview after my Entrance exam in which I got very bad rank.. :), and getting tensed whether I could get the seat in it as it is a pretty famous college.

My Brother and me were sitting side-by-side facing the interview board, one of the members of which was a kind-looking man with a beard, probably a Jesuit. It was he who asked me all the questions. I remember that I was given a puzzle to be solved, which I think I solved pretty easily, He dint know by that time I'm only good at maths .. ;). My principal asked few things and said u can leave.

One fine morning got a call from Loyola where I lost all my hopes about my admission and conveyed "Classes start from tomorrow onwards, please don't be late to tomorrow class", and phone hung up :) Got so angry on them for short notice .. :)
So calmly went to Loyola as a student, became Loyolite. :)

The Shocking news when I joined there was I was first Ranker among the students who got into Loyola. ;)

I also did not know how my life would be changed by my experiences at Loyola, and how that great college, would make me the me, that I am today.

Thanks to all my friends and Loyola.

1 comment: